SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC: (Booking is all done over email. Please no phone calls)
Elbo Room is only accepting digital press kits
IF YOU ARE A FULL BAND, please send electronic press kits/band websites, facebook links to Adam’s attention at adampowers@elboroomlive [dot] com
IF YOU ARE AN ACOUSTICAL ACT, please send electronic press kits/band websites, facebook links to Kayla’s attention at kayla@elboroomlive [dot] com for consideration for our COCKTAIL LOUNGE stage
Every promo kit is listened to, so give your submission 2 to 3 weeks to be heard.
VENUE: Downstairs Main Stage. 3-4 bands nightly
COCKTAIL LOUNGE: Upstairs Acoustic Stage. 1-3 acts nightly
• Elbo Room is legally a 200 person capacity, 2 story venue
• Flash photography and videotaping are permitted with no approval from Elbo Room or advanced notice. Media must be 21+ to enter
• All guest-lists are due by 8pm the day of the show
1. There is no parking lot at ELBO ROOM. Artists must find street parking
2. LINCOLN AVE STREET parking accommodates tour buses/trailers
3. Paid Metered parking form 8am-9pm
4. Parking cannot be guaranteed. All Parking will be off-site
1. 7:00pm for all bands in the downstairs VENUE. 8:00pm for Cocktail Loungeperformers
2. Load-in is on Lincoln Ave across from Muskie’s Hot Dogs | Labeled “LOAD DOOR”
3.  Load-in Doors: 6’8”H x 3’W x 2’10”D
4.  Load-in Stairs: 2’8”W (no ramps/no elevator)
Bands are asked to wait until the LAST BAND has finished performing to load out. Bands are not allowed to load through the load door during another band’s set or set change due to noise ordinance. If it is imperative to load out, you must go through the Cocktail Lounge to the main exit to get gear out of the building.
Opening bands only ones to sound check. All other bands will line check.
SOUND/LINE CHECK TIME/LENGTH:
Sound check should be 30 minutes which includes set up, 1-2 songs and tear down. Line checks will be after set change and should be no longer than 15 minutes (which includes tear down of the last band, set up of your band and line check).
1. VENUE (downstairs): 45 minutes unless otherwise stated for opening and support acts. Headliner/Last Band gets 45/60/90 min set depending on people in attendance or last call of the evening.
2. COCKTAIL LOUNGE (acoustic/upstairs): Artist can play as long or as little as they like from 9p-12a SUN-FRI and 9p-1a on SAT. Artist also has the option to invite other acts to share the night with them and split the time accordingly. All COCKTAIL LOUNGE artists must be 21+ over.
1. VENUE (downstairs): 7:30PM
2. COCKTAIL LOUNGE (acoustic/upstairs): 7:00PM
BOOKING OTHER VENUES:
BE SURE NOT TO HAVE ANOTHER SHOW BOOKED 2 WEEKS PRIOR/AFTER YOUR ELBO ROOM SHOW IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO. Your draw at the club will suffer because of this. You get paid based on your draw. You also want to play in front of people. There is NO NATURAL DRAW AT THE CLUB! The draw is based on THE BANDS THAT PLAY.
STAGE/LIGHTS/SOUND: Main Stage Technical Specs (PDF)
MAIN STAGE (downstairs): FULL STAGE/LIGHTS/SOUND PROVIDED BY ELBO ROOM
STAGE: 1’9”H x 16’W x 18’D (no drum riser/stage is carpeted)
BACKLINE: MAIN STAGE
THERE WILL BE BACKLINE PROVIDED | THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL
▪ YAMAHA STAGE CUSTOM (22” kick, 10”/12”/13”/15” rack toms &16” standing floor tom)
▪ DRUM HEADS (AQUARIAN Super Kick I, REMO AmbassadorPinstripe [clear])
▪ CYMBAL STANDS (2 counter weight boom [YAMAHA], 4 boom [YAMAHA], 2 straight [YAMAHA], 2 hi-hat [PEARL/MAPEX])
▪ HARDWARE (2 snare stands [DW], 6 rack tom mounts, drum throne)
▪ NOT PROVIDED: SNARE DRUM(s), CYMBALS, KICK PEDAL, AUX PERCUSION
• MARSHALL (1960A Lead) 4X12 CAB w/ celestion G12T-75’S [4/16 ohms mono/8 ohms stereo|300watts]
• MARSHALL (1982) 4X12 CAB w/ celestion VINTAGE 30’S [8/16ohms-mono|300watts]
• FENDER (1999) 4×12 CAB w/ eminence RED COAT WIZARD’S [8ohm-mono|300watts]
• AMPEG (1971) 8X10 CAB w/ original AMPEG SPEAKERS [4/8ohms|800watts] (1/4” input)
• NOT PROVIDED: AMP HEADS, SPEAKER/INSTRUMENT/POWER CABLES, GUITAR(s), BASS(es), EFFECTS, ETC. (IF YOU USE A COMBO AMP, JUST BRING IT IN)
2. COCKTAIL LOUNGE (acoustic/upstairs): STAGE/LIGHTS/SOUND PROVIDED BY ELBO ROOM
1. STAGE: 1’9”H x 10’W x 5’D (no drum riser/stage is carpeted)
2. LIGHTS:  Chauvet Color Strip and  Par 36 Cans
3. SOUND: 8 Channel Mackie Powered PA with  15” Peavy Speaker Cabs
1. Mics/Stands/Cables provided by Elbo Room
2. Direct Input for instruments is built into the Powered PA
4. BACKLINE: There is NO BACKLINE/PIANO provided upstairs. No Drum Sets allowed
LIVE VIDEO STREAMING (http://gigity.tv/ElboRoom/)
RECORDING SERVICES (Downstairs Music Venue Only):
1. BOARD MIX IN-HOUSE AUDIO RECORDING:
• $30 PACKAGE - You can get a board feed mix AUDIO CD-R of your show at Elbo Room. You will need to pay the sound guy $30 cash during load in (DAY OF SHOW) and tell him which band you are in so he can be prepared to record you. Everything is mic’d at the show (drums/amps/keys/vocals/etc).
2. MULTI TRACK IN-HOUSE AUDIO RECORDING (DVD of 24 separate wave files and/or download right to your USB External Hard Drive | Flash Drive):
• $70 PACKAGE - 24TRACK AUDIO/DATA RECORDING: Get a 24 channel feed of your show (digital wave files) from the pre-eq direct outs of the board. Files ready for pick up within 72 hours on a DVD at Elbo Room. Gives you the opportunity to mix yourself or bring to a studio to mix and master. There are no refunds.
If you have any questions please contact Adam Powers at adampowers@elboroomlive[dot]com